Take a look at the Subway nutrition calculator above and find out how many calories, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbs, fibre, sugar and protein is in each food item.
To make it even better, I have added Weight Watchers points as well.
Subway Sandwiches (Subs)
Please note that nutritional information can vary depending on specific ingredients and customizations.
In general, sandwich options can range from around 150 to 780 calories. Some sandwiches may contain more meat and cheese which may increase the calorie count, while others like veggie sandwiches may have lower calorie counts.
- Highest Calorie Sandwich: Turkey & Bacon Guacamole (780 calories)
- Lowest Calorie Sandwich: New Ham & Jack Slider (150 calories)
Sandwiches can have around 2 to 52 grams of total fat, with 0.5-25 grams of saturated fat and 0 – 1.5 grams of trans fat.
- Sandwich With Most Total Fat: Ultimate Spicy Italian (52g)
- Sandwich With Least Total Fat: Veggie Delite (2g)
- Sandwich With Most Saturated Fat: Ultimate Spicy Italian (25g)
- Sandwich With Least Saturated Fat: Veggie Delite (05g)
- Sandwich With Most Trans Fat: Ultimate Spicy Italian (1.5g)
- Sandwich With Least Trans Fat: Veggie Delite (0g)
Subway sandwiches can be a relatively healthy option compared to food from other fast-food chains.